Located in Bryson City, NC at the foot of the Great Smoky Mountains, Camp Living Water is a year round conference ministry for all believers, regardless of denomination. Through the various camps, retreats, conferences and adventure programs we strive to point children, young people, single adults and families to "the LORD, the fountain of living waters."
Sitting on the banks of Deep Creek, Camp Living Water offers week-long Christian camps and High Trek Adventures for various age groups ranging from 7-17. You will appreciate the dynamic Bible teaching, a low camper-to-counselor ratio, home cooked meals, learning new skills and making many new friends.
Apart from our regular summer camp program we also offer retreats in the Spring, Fall, and Winter which always feature seasonal attractions such as whitewater rafting, riding the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad, fall colors, horseback riding, and snow skiing. Bring your church group! We're prepared to serve groups in the range of 15 to 120 people.
Bring your Church group! We are prepared to serve groups of all sizes, from 10 to 150 people.
- Founders Lodge with 20 rooms, each with private bath.
- Volunteer Hall (Dining Hall) and Kitchen with seating for 200+
- Pavilion Apartment and Trailer Apartment available for overflow or smaller guest groups.
- Creekside Cottage also available for overflow and smaller guest groups
- Soccer/Activity fields
- Gymnasium - Game Room - Playground Area with basketball, volleyball, climbing wall, table tennis, carpet pool, foosball, air hockey, 9 Square in the Air, Gaga Ball, Fort and Slide, Sand Volleyball, Disc Golf.
- Picnic pavilion - Campfire Circle & Swimming Pool for cookouts, campouts, birthday parties, outdoor worship
- Chapel equipped with sound system for meetings and small events
Each room has a finished floor (wood, wood laminate), sleeps 6 to 12 and has a private bathroom. Rates are per person, per night. Rooms are equipped with bunk beds; Guests must supply their own linens, pillows and towels, these items are NOT supplied by C.L.W.. The use of all camp buildings and facilities are included.
Looking for a venue to host an event such as a birthday part, baby or wedding shower, reunion, church picnic? Check out our Day Use Rates and Forms and give us a call for more details.
Our meals are home-style, all-you-can-eat, desserts, coffee, tea and snacks are included.
***Family rate for children ages 3-12, 1/2 price. Family rate for children under age 3, no charge.
Guaranteed Group Minimum Required
- At least 10 paying guests guarantees the use of the small kitchen and dining area along with 3-8 rooms. Another group may be scheduled simultaneously.
- At least 30 paying guests guarantees the use of the main kitchen and dining hall along with 8-13 rooms. Another group may be scheduled simultaneously.
- At least 60 paying guests guarantees Main Kitchen and Dining Hall along with 120 beds in 18 rooms.
- At least 90 paying guests guarantees exclusive use of the entire camp facility.
Tentative phone reservations will be held for ten working days while contract and deposit arrangements are made. Preview visits are always welcome. Please contact us for further details.